Tough competition by market globalization drives us to deliver high quality products through innovation that encapsulates new ideas and collaboration to encourage creativity. For that we need reliable human resources to achieve company goals. Fahrenheit is always open to candidates who have the innovation and dedication to give their very best for the sake of achieving the company vision and mission and professionalism belongs in every business level for the Fahrenheit's growth.
- Visit customer daily.
- Create Sales Action Plan to get the monthly, weekly, and daily objectives.
- Re-check promotional activities, competitive activities, and new sources of potential customer through selective visits.
- Follow up on distributors activities and ensure that distribution is properly implemented.
- Provide timely reports on activities in the area, product acceptance, and competitive conditions, or other activities as assigned.
- Attend and participate actively in meetings as well as assigned programs, for the sake of the development of their own knowledge.
- Develop trust relationship to customers.
- Have the `sim C` and a motor vehicle.
- Educational background of at least senior high school.
- Work placement adjusted to domicile.
- Develop and execution of Medical Plan in alignment with affiliate’s Brand strategy and global plans.
- Understand brands and therapy areas of products
- Identify and develop effective peer-to-peer relationships to execute product strategies, while holding high ethical standards, compliance to SOP and local/international regulations.
- Maintain regular contacts with investigators for key studies
- Planning and execution of relevant Medical advisory boards and expert meetings.
- Ensure compliance of contractual engagement including review and approval of agreements/grants
- Identify local data gaps, local studies protocol design, study planning (including budget), input to site selection and feasibility assessment, data dissemination strategy.
- Develop strategic publication plan as part of Medical Plans, input to and review relevant press/media materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical.
- Experience in the ’pharmaco-vigilant’ field is preferred.
- Become a permanent employee.
- Establish, maintain and improve the maintenance planning and scheduling business low process.
- Collaboration with the production schedule for maintenance work, manpower schedule and resources for the most effective into production plan and maintenance outcome.
- All the standardization related to Product Development and Process Development so that according to standard that set by customer or international standard in order to design engineering standardization.
- Has capability of creating new process designs or process modifications that have been in progress in order to achieve process development for manufacture product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial/Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Expert in software: auto-CAD, ERP (oracle, SAP, MFG Pro).